Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How long will it take me to lose fat?

I’m 5’4

125 pounds

Im a teenager

I make sure to eat a well balanced diet with a mixture of fruits, vegetables, carbs, protein, healthy fats, etc. I also don’t restrict calories. I workout 4-6 days a week with a mixture of functional and hypertrophy training and HIIT training.

I have a regular metabolism, it’s not super fast but i gain and lose weight pretty decently. I have about 2.5 inches of extra fat. How long will it take to lose at least 2 inches of it or show my abs?

• kelvin

you don't need to lose any weight

• a5 months agoReport

I don’t wan to lose weight I just want to lose body fat. I don’t care about the number on the scale lmao because if I’m building muscle then chances are my weight is gonna go up

To be honest depending on your metabolism and height it could take weeks to months depending on what you do. Changing your diet can take months to see a improvement

• a5 months agoReport

This has been my diet for a couple years now but I’ve just started a solid workout regimen

You can lose fat in 2 weeks