how do you handle the frustration and anger at being single in your forties?

i'm a single man in my early forties who has battled mental health problems all my adult life and thus never found any female relationships, never had a female partner....i have lived alone in a flat for 14 years and my only support system are my elderly parents who live far.

everytime i look at women or attractive females i find myself clenching my teeth with anger and frustration at them...as ive never had any luck with them...and have mostly suffered rejection.

i know its not womens fault of my misfortunes, but i can't help the anger i feel at them.....and i feel frustration that i can't get a relationship or other men are preventing me, alpha males perhaps?

rnaybe you should try joining a dating site

Unless you have been forced into a sexual situation beyond your control, there are more hook-up sites, dating services, and posting sites you're bound to find something or you may be one the oft-forgotten bachelor. You have to have faith in yourself, the frustration will go away and it isn't always easy.

You need to find a girl who is in your league. I was on this same road, I thought I was becoming an incel. I'm only 25 but still. I realized that I was just attracted to women out of my league. Well it's time to settle, I need some pusssy. I'll take the girls the alphas don't want lol

I just live day-to-day. I'm single in my FIFTIES.