Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

What does it mean if I'm a woman but don't care about women's rights and feminism, but admire and want to be like men?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would rather you fought for human rights regardless of your gender because before you start glorifying your vaginas and penises and so on and so forth you and me are all human beings ....cheers!!!

Source(s): MISOA...till last year any questioner admitting i am a natural human female used to bring me down upon them .....but how times change ....sigh !!!
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

How don't you care about women's right? You're a woman, you have to fight for equity. It's okay you don't like feminism, but women's right? You don't know what you've said.

• 6 months ago

............Like men in what way? Pee standing up?

• MISOA6 months agoReport

you were abused as an child ...sigh !!!!

• 6 months ago

It means you are taking the position you have convinced yourself you have to take in order to get access to as much dick as possible. Kinda like how a man will become a feminist because it will get him a lot of access to v-jay-jay.

Just another approach to the possibility of future offspring and the survival of your genes. Nothing more.

Source(s): One
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it means you can do as you wish. nobody is stopping you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.