Psycho or what?

My brother is with a girl for a year now . He doesn’t leave her talk to anyone , he gets jealous when she talks to me or my mum , he doesn’t leave her go out with mates unless she tells him a week in advance so he can be busy too , he always disables her phone trying to get into it , he also bickers and picks... show more My brother is with a girl for a year now . He doesn’t leave her talk to anyone , he gets jealous when she talks to me or my mum , he doesn’t leave her go out with mates unless she tells him a week in advance so he can be busy too , he always disables her phone trying to get into it , he also bickers and picks fights with her and he pushed her and locked her in a room before . He has t1D and doesn’t take his medication properly and his bloods are always high . He’s manipulative and controlling . He’s really spiteful aswell . We want her to leave him as he is straight up toxic but she said she would rather help him then leave him . Does anyone know what could cause this ? Please help
3 answers 3