Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

My Dad did drugs in college like the loser he is. He also flunked out of UCLA at 20 and brought shame to our family. Is he then a bad man?

Well I think he is a bad guy, he lies like a political person.

Favorite Answer

Doing drugs and flunking out of school doesn't make someone a bad person. In my opinion it's how you treat other people, so there's not enough info to answer this question accurately.

I answered this the last time i saw it. I always wonder why people ask the same thing over and over?

Almost every young person has done drugs and about half of everybody has dropped out of school at one time or other! Now let's get straight down to brass tacks I'm going to take you straight to God's word the Bible we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God none are righteous no not one!

Okay now back to reality here everyone of us are human every one of us make our mistakes we need to take a look and getting along with people and putting up with their mistakes especially when they're making an effort to do better. Now to the word of forgiveness forgiveness does it mean that you have to stand there and allow yourself to be trampled on again! You can tell somebody that is hurt you in the past I forgive you but you stay on your side of the street and I'll stay on my side of the street. I hope I've been some help in this question

that foesnt sound like a bad person

i dont think so, he just did bad stuff