Please help, my mother is missing and I’m scared she’s ded?

She went to the store for stuff and said she’d be home soon but it’s been 1 hour. She’s usually minutes 45. I’m scared she died. I herd ambulances but it was a fire truck. Help my sister and I think she’s dead. We called dad who just sad to call her phone but we did. He’s not worried that she died but we are.... show more She went to the store for stuff and said she’d be home soon but it’s been 1 hour. She’s usually minutes 45. I’m scared she died. I herd ambulances but it was a fire truck. Help my sister and I think she’s dead. We called dad who just sad to call her phone but we did. He’s not worried that she died but we are. He’s away with my different brother. We’ll be here alone till Monday when Dad and Michael come home. We’re scared.

I can’t show mommy’s name here cause it’s her Yahoo I’m using but email me below what to do we’re scared and sad that she died.
Update: someone help, we need her.