My fiancé & cousin ruined a surprise party for me?

My moms having a surprise party for me tomorrow but my fiancé ruined it for me. Either way the story my mom is giving me makes no sense so I figured she was up to something. Then my cousin texted me she couldnt make it to my party with a photo of her with the invitation in her hand. I didnt respond because I didnt... show more My moms having a surprise party for me tomorrow but my fiancé ruined it for me. Either way the story my mom is giving me makes no sense so I figured she was up to something. Then my cousin texted me she couldnt make it to my party with a photo of her with the invitation in her hand. I didnt respond because I didnt want my mom to get mad at my cousin. Either way i found multiple things my mom told me to be fishy before my fiancé and cousin told me :/

How do I still act surprised? Either way i do not know who my mom invited so i still am going to be surprised either way :/ My fiancé told me because he said he couldnt keep secrets from me. I told him “either way this was supposed to be a surprise why would you even tell me?!?!?”

I know i still will be but i feel bad for knowing even though they told me themselves :/