rt asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 5 months ago

DOES YELL.COM HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS?

recently yell.com contacted me in helping me make my website for my business and they seem very promising. they are helping to design the website and promote my business with all the right info that my business needs.

what i want to know is that what ever they are saying is that true? how many businesses have seen a good outcome by getting help from yell.com?

do they really affect your business in a good way or are they just trying to make business by taking my money ??

as of yet, i haven't paid anything because they still need to show me a first look of the website.

they promise a website with as many changes i want to make to it with all the professional help that my business needs.

please help me that should i go further on with this and pay them to help me or shall i backout and save my money ?!!!!

how many businesses have they really helped ?!!

You know how to put a sentence together, but for some reason your writing presents itself as you being only semi-literate.

It's disrespectful to your readers to use capitalization for emphasis (yelling) but not for sentences and random incorrect punctuation.

Take some time and care in how you write. When people see something that sloppy, they won't take it seriously.

• Paul5 months agoReport

It's true that my answer was not the answer you were looking for. If you'll only accept answers you're looking for, why waste time asking for opinions?

By all means, continue to present yourself as illiterate. It's a free country. Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously, that's all.

no your mental it’s a scam