DOES YELL.COM HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS?

recently yell.com contacted me in helping me make my website for my business and they seem very promising. they are helping to design the website and promote my business with all the right info that my business needs. what i want to know is that what ever they are saying is that true? how many businesses have seen... show more recently yell.com contacted me in helping me make my website for my business and they seem very promising. they are helping to design the website and promote my business with all the right info that my business needs.

what i want to know is that what ever they are saying is that true? how many businesses have seen a good outcome by getting help from yell.com?

do they really affect your business in a good way or are they just trying to make business by taking my money ??

as of yet, i haven't paid anything because they still need to show me a first look of the website.
they promise a website with as many changes i want to make to it with all the professional help that my business needs.

please help me that should i go further on with this and pay them to help me or shall i backout and save my money ?!!!!

how many businesses have they really helped ?!!