Need Pixel 2XL case?

I work in a warehouse and I need a case that will protect against basically everything, including water! This is important for winter. I currently have a LifeProof but it is falling apart to the point I cannot turn it on/off without removing the case BUT it is a line that is discontinued according to them and... show more I work in a warehouse and I need a case that will protect against basically everything, including water! This is important for winter.

I currently have a LifeProof but it is falling apart to the point I cannot turn it on/off without removing the case

BUT it is a line that is discontinued according to them and they said because of that, they could no longer honor the warranty and for me to look elsewhere.

I would prefer a case (or two) that is fully enclosed like LifeProof where I do not have to buy a separate screen protector and will last like it. Preferably one that won t cost me a whole paycheck
1 answer 1