Should I switch my major from Design Studies to Agriculture Management?

Right now I ve finished my freshman year of college. I began as an English major but realized I hated the classes in the middle of my second semester so I switched to graphic design. I ve been doing a lot of thinking and I would love to study art for the rest of my college career, but I don t actually want to do it... show more Right now I ve finished my freshman year of college. I began as an English major but realized I hated the classes in the middle of my second semester so I switched to graphic design. I ve been doing a lot of thinking and I would love to study art for the rest of my college career, but I don t actually want to do it for a job. Really the only job I WANT to do is work on a farm or a feedlot. The school I m at right now is a liberal arts school so I would have to change schools to get a degree in something like ag management or animal studies. I m currently studying as a non resident, but the school that I m considering would be in my home state and is also substantially cheaper than my current tuition. I m just not sure it the joy of being an art student for the next three years outweighs the huge move I would have to make for a degree I may not enjoy as much but that could lead to my dream career. Am I trying to have too much of a plan too early in my life? Should I take a year off to find myself in the mountains of Wyoming? Any advice about either art or ag careers is appreciated. Or advice on just college and life in general.