Anybody know what these little bugs are?

So I have some small, very tiny grey bugs crawling around my windowsill. I have never seen these bugs around the house before and they only started appearing after my new window was installed during construction. They also appear in the bathroom as well. They leave a blackish-greyish mark when you squish them and... show more So I have some small, very tiny grey bugs crawling around my windowsill. I have never seen these bugs around the house before and they only started appearing after my new window was installed during construction. They also appear in the bathroom as well.

They leave a blackish-greyish mark when you squish them and will jump if you try to kill them and fail. I've tried using ant traps, clorox bleach wipes, vacuuming, and Maggie's farm ant and roach insecticide but nothing is working.