Anybody know what these little bugs are?

So I have some small, very tiny grey bugs crawling around my windowsill. I have never seen these bugs around the house before and they only started appearing after my new window was installed during construction. They also appear in the bathroom as well.

They leave a blackish-greyish mark when you squish them and will jump if you try to kill them and fail. I've tried using ant traps, clorox bleach wipes, vacuuming, and Maggie's farm ant and roach insecticide but nothing is working.

I recently observed some micro ants inside a bathroom window. I closed it tighter. It didn't look like it could grow into anything. Otherwise I would have zapped them. Today I didn't notice them at all.

Update: I do have a photo of one (granted, it's really crappy since my phone refused to focus) but hopefully at least the description from above might help ID these tiny critters.

I should also mention that the brown wood you see by the bug is an area where they like to hang around. They also crawl into the area between the brown wood and the window sill.

• Sheila

Cedar oil will kill springtails and repel any more springtails that emerge https://www.amazon.com/Cedarcide-Original-Natural-Mosquitos-Essential/dp/B01GW76VLQ/ref=pd_sim_199_4/138-0730996-2282747?

Sounds like some crabs that hopped off your illegal workers. Empty a can of Raid all over and around the window and then bleach and wipe everything and hopefully it will take care of them.