Is Michael Jackson actually a pervert?

"is"? No. He's dead. "was"? I believe so.

I don't believe those allegations look like many people hear believe in frauds Jordan Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvinzo, Wade Robson and James Safechuck are all frauds the FBI stalked Michael Jackson for more than a decade and found no files, audio recording, video footage any of that they say Michael Jackson payed them at least one person would show the footage if they had Michael Joseph Jackson is Innocent of all crimes.

• Megumi

Yes, he certainly was!

• Betty

If he was guilty of molesting kids then definitely...

No, he is not a pervert.

I believe he was a pedophile, yes.

• Joe

The evidence leans to that very train of thought. If only those walls could talk. They'd probably say, shoot me now.

Not right now, at the moment he's a corpse. Unless he rises from the dead and dances around in a red leather vest like in the Thriller video clip, he's currently a dead person.

Was he a pervert? Honestly, no idea. How would I know? A lot of people think that he was, but, on the other hand, he was never convicted on any charge of that nature. What is known about him publicly clearly indicates that he was a pretty screwed-up guy... and he did like the company of children... but beyond that, I don't know, nothing conclusive has ever made it clear.

I would like to know, because I like some of his late-70s early-80s songs, but at the same time I feel a bit uncomfortable about enjoying them. There's no denying that he had some pretty special talent as a performer, but subjectively, that can be ruined if the performer is a bad person. In Michael's case, I don't know. Just as well I'm not THAT attached to his music, compared to other things.

And yes, I know that he released a hit song clearly stating that "He's bad"... but was he BAD bad? No idea.

I think anyone who molests kids is a pervert.