Pirated windows 10 help?

i need help. my uncle pirated windows 10 for me in spanish for some reason and it didnt really bother me cause i only play games on my laptop but i occasionally get these pop ups for something about activating windows and that i dont have a microsoft account and some of my programs are in another language cause of... show more i need help. my uncle pirated windows 10 for me in spanish for some reason and it didnt really bother me cause i only play games on my laptop but i occasionally get these pop ups for something about activating windows and that i dont have a microsoft account and some of my programs are in another language cause of this and i figured there is a way to change the language across your whole computer without uninstalling windows 10 but i cant do that in settings cause its still telling me i need a microsoft account or something to activate it or change something in settings, help??? ps. i wont reinstall it cuz it was a pain in the a**
Update: what i want to know is how do i "activate" windows do i need to pay for a microsoft account??