Anonymous

Why ain’t people unable to recognize invisible disabilities?

I have an invisible disability and everytime I use the disabled bathrooms people give me “dirty looks” because I look normal. I had people asking me to go somewhere else because of that, they said “use the normal restrooms”.

Favorite Answer

If your disability is invisible, how do you expect people to recognize them?

Ignore their dirty looks, it's reallly all you can do. They are ignorant.

Of course you know perfectly well that nobody can recognise an invisible disability, but in any case there is no reason why a person WITHOUT a disability can't use a disabled bathroom, as long as a disabled person isn't waiting to use it.

Meanwhile when anyone questions whether you're disabled, just tell them, 'Some disabilities aren't visible. Believe me, you don't want to know what mine is'.

They are not able to view them

and , they want everyone to be identical to them, before they offer kindnezz.I know, I know...

xxx.