Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

Is something wrong with me ?

I have nobody in my life that cares for me. I have no dad and my mom is so toxic and immature I have lots of friends but they don’t check on me and I don’t want to be a bother . My siblings and I don’t get along because the way my mom raised us and I just feel so alone . Why did this happen to me what did I do?

Favorite Answer

We are on the same exact boat. It's such a incredible thing.. To be surrounded by hundreds of thousands of people and not one single person cares genuinely unconditionality about you. Everyone that ever knew me will wait until I die to say I'll miss you or I love you. So silly. The best answer here was the last explaining how you have to love yourself cause clearly no one else loves us right? God had brought me far without him I wouldn't love myself. Good luck to you I have cause myself to cry writing this

We came alone in this world and we will leave alone, deal with it make a new life for yourself, find a new love and new way of life new activities nothing is wrong with you!

How old are you? I’m 34 and I used to feel the same way and I somewhat do today too. Throughout the years I’ve learned to really love myself and know my self worth and know I am more then who people think I am. My parents weren’t the best and my sister and I never really had the best relationship and that hasn’t changed but one thing that has is my own self image and drive. I think If you focus on yourself you will do greatness! Don’t give up on you! Keep pushing for better things in life, school, jobs, friends, whatever makes you happy , owning your own home do it! Don’t wait around, take a chance and do it! When you look back you will see how far you’ve come....

Nothing is wrong with you! I am also in a very similar position as you.

In the end you only got yourself so start taking care of yourself mentally and physically and try seeking help because it sounds like you are depressed.

When I turn 18 I'm going to pack up and start living MY life and limiting interactions with my toxic family.

You need to cut people who hurt you! You need to find better friends because I'd rather have a small circle of quality friends than a lot of fake friends.

Seek help, surround yourself with people who care for you, get a job, trying limiting the interactions with your family (avoid situations that will cause them to hurt you), find a hobby or just something that makes you happy, focus on school, focus on your dreams, treat yourself, go out more (so that you don't have to be in a toxic environment all the time) and trying living your best life because all of this is temporary and you deserve better.

Good days will come, be strong.

i dont think so, rnaybe you should get sorne counseling, it rnight help you out

• falcon

You say you have a lots of friends but they don't check on you .meaning they are no friends . A true friend will care for you .Wake up and smell the coffee you suffer from depression or some other label that they give us .seek help.

• Carmen

So sorry you feel this way but as was mentioned you are never along your Heavenly Father and his son Jesus always near just a prayer away no appointment needed and no matter who leaves you or not in your life they will be always and will never leave or abandon you talk to just one of your trusted friends who might not know what you’re goin through I pray you get the love and support you deserve .

If you want to experience true happiness in life and have peace then please begin praying to God everyday for his help and his direction in every situation in your life everyday for if you do this everyday your life will get better, you will have more peace, you will be more successful, you will have more happiness, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and don’t forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it for it will change your life in the most amazing way and everywhere you go let the word of God inspire you let it live inside of you. Believe in God more than you believe in anything else Trust God more than you trust anyone else most importantly let your desire to pray to God for help in all your life situations be more important than trying to do things on your own. Remember when you feel like giving up remember to call on the name of God for God is able to fix every one of your problems. With that being said remember to keep God first in your life day and night and don't be afraid when enemies come against you for God is stronger than all your enemies just call on the name of God who has never failed in battle the same God who loves you also woke you up today God is your friend and your protector and no matter what the world is telling you remember that God can do more good for you in a moment than any person could do for you in a lifetime so with that being said continue to be follower of God, continue reading the holy bible everyday and remember that God is for you and never against you

You are a perfectly good human being. Some people are just a- holes.

• JJ

When you are 17 years 364 days old pack your bags and then the next day get the out of there.