Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 5 months ago

I recently bought a blowgun and I wanna use snake venom for the tips how do I get the venom from the fangs?

I gotta pest problem on my farm

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Chase down a water moccasin. They're friendly and cooperative.

• 5 months ago

Why bother? The snake will do a better job taking care of the pests than you ever could.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You're more likely to get the venom into your own bloodstream than into a pest's. Blowguns can be very effective weapons without envenoming the darts.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The most effective way is to French kiss a black mamba. That way you waste less.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

A rifle will work a lot better and is much safer.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you stroke the snake on the head it will happily give you some of its venom.

• 5 months ago

You have to milk it. You need to get it to clamp down on a jar and pump the venom into the jar.

Such a waste if you’re going to use the venom for pest control. Do you know how much you can make by selling it so that it can be made into anti-venom. The rarer the snake species the more money you can make. You can also make more if the snake produces very little venom so you’ll need to milk a lot more to get enough to make the anti-venom.

You can use dart frogs to get the same effect.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The chance of a layman selling venom is nil. Or less.

• 5 months ago

You let a snake bite you and then stick the arrow into the bite to transfer the venom from you to the arrow.

• 5 months ago

Why not just move to a cave

• 5 months ago

watch discovery channel

or youtube

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.