Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 5 months ago

I recently bought a blowgun and I wanna use snake venom for the tips how do I get the venom from the fangs?

I gotta pest problem on my farm

Best Answer

Chase down a water moccasin. They're friendly and cooperative.

Why bother? The snake will do a better job taking care of the pests than you ever could.

• oikoσ

You're more likely to get the venom into your own bloodstream than into a pest's. Blowguns can be very effective weapons without envenoming the darts.

The most effective way is to French kiss a black mamba. That way you waste less.

A rifle will work a lot better and is much safer.

• Nāga

If you stroke the snake on the head it will happily give you some of its venom.

You have to milk it. You need to get it to clamp down on a jar and pump the venom into the jar.

Such a waste if you’re going to use the venom for pest control. Do you know how much you can make by selling it so that it can be made into anti-venom. The rarer the snake species the more money you can make. You can also make more if the snake produces very little venom so you’ll need to milk a lot more to get enough to make the anti-venom.

You can use dart frogs to get the same effect.

• oikoσ

The chance of a layman selling venom is nil. Or less.

You let a snake bite you and then stick the arrow into the bite to transfer the venom from you to the arrow.

Why not just move to a cave

watch discovery channel

or youtube