giuseppe asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Do you cry when they screw up your order at a restaurant?

Best Answer

Internally yes, because they’re probably going to spit in it after I send it back.

• Snoopy

oh me too, but not because of that, just because I get hurt by the fact I am not treated as well as say the man sitting next to me on another table.

No i go and get my money back loll

I do when burger king think it's OK to fail to tell me they ran out of tomatoes and I get a whopper with no tomatoes. 🍅

Some people might whose lives are going really badly. It might just be the last straw, so to speak, the thing that pushed them over the edge when everything was going so badly. Sometimes people get to that point. So it might seem crazy to see somebody crying over a wrong order but if you look behind the causes of it maybe it wouldn’t be

No..............

I'm smart enough not to complain - and sometimes a screw-up actually gives you MORE - whilst paying for less.

Anyhoo one time after a long 10-hour day mowing lawns with my mom and stepdad my mom treated me and my little brother (who had to sit in the sweltering truck most of the day, albeit with the windows open and watched "closely") to McDonalds.

One time they forgot the fries... the one part I was looking MOST forward to.

My mom DID circle around and inquire of them and the dude was like 'I don't see any record of fries being ordered...'

Ordinarly my mom... if it concerns herself... would make sure it is made right... but that day she drove off and was kind to the guy and I was like (being VERY hungry after mowing lawns all day at the age of 15), "Mom... can we just go back and order them?"

She exploded "BOY - I DON'T OWE YOU A ***** THING!"

I didn't cry.

• perfectlybaked

You make a valid point. I am a "love child" and my mom regrets the night that lead to my conception. She has said I was almost aborted, but changed her mind. My question will always be why she made 2 decisions she obviously regrets and why I have to suffer for both. I would not have missed a thing.

Well, no. I was given a fillet mignon dinner that I didn't order. GREAT!

Oh yes, especially when Professor Chaos is behind it.

No I complain to them

• Nicole

no get kinda mad ........