Are you supposed to get student loan calls?

I keep getting voice mail about calling back talking about repayment options but I’m still in school and don’t have to pay back the loan while I’m in school. I have the app that says I don’t have to pay back till like a year after I graduate. The phone calls are always from different cities always sounds like the... show more I keep getting voice mail about calling back talking about repayment options but I’m still in school and don’t have to pay back the loan while I’m in school. I have the app that says I don’t have to pay back till like a year after I graduate. The phone calls are always from different cities always sounds like the same lady though. But they never mention my name but they do give me a reference number to call back for. I know there are a lot of scams going around and I don’t wanna fall for one.

Also today the voicemail said something about it being time sensitive and extending the time?