What is attractive about conservative, young women who adhere to traditional gender roles and expectations?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Do you think belly dancing is appropriate for women to do?

• Elana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Hmm ... you mean attractive TO YOU? I don't know, but I'll bet I know someone who does: YOU.

There are some who find them annoying. There are some who find them refreshing. The clever ones find them one way or the other on the basis of personality issues rather than adherence to (or lack of adherence to) gender norms.

• 5 months ago

What isn't attractive about them?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

For the people who share those ideologies and priorities it's probably just having some common ground.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

They are respectful, they are mature, they are civilized, they are confident, they fit what we know about women from the media, and they don't mute a guy's masculinity. For every Yang there should be a Yin.

• Jasmine
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

If a woman believed in repealing the 2nd amendment, late term abortion, abolition of the death penalty, and big government, I wouldn't see her as a conservative, even if she believed in preserving European civilization.

• 5 months ago

> "...women who adhere to traditional gender roles..."

Well, at least she knows how to handle a semi-automatic firearm and an compound bow safely and reliably.

So that is a plus.

• 5 months ago

Well, such woman can proudly say " I have never aborted any children"..

Such woman can proudly say "The only man i have ever slept with is my husband"

such woman can proudly say "i have never caused scandal by my way of dressing"

• The same with a man. Such men should proudly say. "I sucked that D*** real good"
      And "I support women's and gay rights". And "I never cheated on my spouse" And " I never abuse my spouse or kids"

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Everything. They make families stronger, men stronger, and children happier. They're the best women around.

• 5 months agoReport

Nothing. they bring more imbeciles to a overpopulated world,who pollute, kill/steal,do drugs,turn unemployed end up depressed and killing themselves, men better slaves/tools to be used for wars, children dysfunctional/suicidal, they're the worst most useless,self-centered,cruel,vapid whores around.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Blessings in life.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Absolutely nothing! honestly sometimes I think I'm in the twilight zone, when seeing how so many men agree with male disposability (having to be the provider/protector, take the bullet be chivalrous etc..) I'd rather have cancer than a useless, weak, coward cúnt like that. https://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/chivalry/chi...

• Bill
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

None of that makes men disposable. Talk to Russia about how disposable men turned out to be when they ended up having a shortage after WWII.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.