kitty asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 6 months ago

I need a Special Power if attorney in the Philippines.?

I am leaving Philippines soon wont be able to take care the legal stuff. Where can i get a SPecial Power of Attorney in Legazpi city or Naga City?

2 Answers

  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Any licensed attorney

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Do i go to PSA office?

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.