Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Where can I get help for suicide?

Where can I get help for it? can I email someone?

I worded it wrong I mean help that I'm feeling suicidal. help to not commit suicide

First off I want you to know that I care, even if I don know you. I also want you to know that Jesus loves you. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem(s). Your troubles and trials will pass and you will look back one day and realize that suicide was not the answer. Try reaching out to someone you trust. If you do not have someone you can talk to go to a local church of your choice and a pastor would be glad to sit down, talk to you, and counsel you. There are also national suicide hotlines you can call anonymously.

My life has never been easy. I’ve been though so many trials and tons of stress, but as a wife and mother of 2 on my deathbed at 39, I can tell you it’s scary and I want to stay here with my family.

Death seems like a way out, but it’s not the right choice.

Hang in there and stay strong, it will be ok.

try to become happy, then need not of it.

you do not need for suicide.You need help how to over come problems,depression ,anxiety and nervousness etc

Eat well balanced diet

Drink plenty water

Eat more fresh fruits and salads and vegetables

Think good and more positive and read good books or watch good programmes.meet nice friends.

Go out even for a coffee with friends

Keep busy in the garden and you will be happy

any more help write to me

Br75@mail.com

Get funky *porn music*

It's great that you are reaching out for help. We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling so much emotional pain that you are contemplating suicide. Know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem; it won't solve anything. Suicide will only hurt you and your loved ones beyond repair. We can't stress enough how valuable your life is.

It's so important that you reach out for support from a trusted adult such as a parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, or minster. We would suggest getting evaluated by a medical doctor or mental health professional, and getting involved in counseling. Please contact 911 if you ever need immediate assistance. It may help you to talk to a counselor at a hotline. Know that there is help out there for you and you are not alone. Stay safe!

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
  • steve

Not on here. I am sorry you feel like this.

I don't know where you live but I think they are worldwide call the Samaritans. Otherwise just speak to your doctor or walk into your local Hospital or even Police Station tell them how your are feeling and they will get you the help you need.

Go to the ER. Or call your family Doctor

The local crisis center or an emergency room

If you feel like doing that visit a psychiatrist or call the suicide hotline

do u have close friend or someone who cares about u u can talk to or hang out with?

u should see a therapist or get counseling about this.