Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Why are Men scared of women nowadays?

Could it be because the system always sides more with women than men. At least that's my opinion

51 Answers

Relevance
  • FUNdie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Because of foolish campaigns like "#BelieveAllWomen" and "#MeToo"- a woman can make up any lie about a good man who did nothing to her, and simply based on this false accusation, he can lose his job, his marriage, or be fined or imprisoned for doing absolutely nothing. He only needs to be accused; proof is no longer necessary. This is why good men are simply choosing NOT to work alone with women - they simply don't put themselves in that situation in the first place. Women are making it so that they cannot be trusted. They have brought this entirely on themselves. And I'm a woman.

• Hakuouki3 months agoReport

The idea that its okay that rich men are targeted is exactly what is wrong with society..again cutting off your nose despite your face. Justice and fairness are only a thing if we extend them to everyone equally.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Look at what Eliza Dushku did to Michael Weatherly. A couple of stupid jokes and CBS has to pay her off to the tune of 9.5 all because She didn't get a meeting with Stephen Spielsberg. He's busy Eliza!

• 5 months ago

There’s every reason to be afraid of women if you’re a man. Especially since every state now has no fault divorce laws. Ten American fathers commit suicide every day because of what they’re put through in those courts. They are literally ripped into little pieces and destroyed as fathers and men. They are deprived of the company of their children and lose everything they have including their self respect and sanity

• 5 months ago

we suck...........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

whores run thisworld

• Elana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Many are taking your question as "why are all men scared of all women and why did this just happen."

It is, like most other things in life one color gray changing to another color gray. But it's still gray.

Most boys are scared of asking girls out until they recognize that rejection isn't the end of the world and maybe success is actually worth rejection (at least for some). And of course girls are now more encouraged to do the asking but they still fear rejection.

So as teens, yeah, boys and girls are scared of each other. The obvious preferential treatment in school might add a little to the fear ("zero tolerance means there is no other side to the story").

But reality is that men are slightly more scared of women than they were a year ago and that was slightly more than 10 years ago etc. As women are more empowered and autonomous, male bad behaviour is more likely to go punished, and (get ready for this) devastating false accusations are also becoming more common. Consider the devastation of the Duke Lacrosse accusation.

But women have always lied (just like men), and men have always been the victims of women (and the other way around). Things have shifted a tiny bit.

The reality is that women are still far more likely to experience physical violence at the hands of a man and it is far easier to understand and fear physical violence than, say, the absolute devastation of losing your child or being innocent and held in jail for the rest of your life.

This is made worse by the fact that we REGULARLY re-enforce the idea that women should be scared of men even though men have far more to fear from other men than women do.

TL;DR: Men have ALWAYS been scared of women. The shift is actually pretty small.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

If you seriously need to ask this question, then no wonder this country is going down the wrong path.

• Hakuouki3 months agoReport

Because the justice system has been hijacked by feminist.

• 5 months ago

The #me too movement?

• 5 months ago

sorne rngiht be jealous of thern

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

It's what you get when you cross a sore and a thorn.

• 5 months ago

it is the metoo movement.

that is why i don't hire women anymore.

id take a discrimination suit over a rape allegation any day of the week.

my wife agrees with this.

• WaldoBC
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I'm Canadian. I can't vote for Trump in 2020 unfortunately.

But, I think he'll get reelected. I think any republican will lose 2024 (they should save their money) and Ivanka will campaign and win 2028.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.