Demetrius asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

I am 14 and i have been experiencing floaters and flashes of lights is it normal?

I mainly see flashes of light when the light is dim and dark. I see floaters when the area around me is bright. IS this normal for my age?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Get an eye check up !! NOW !!! It could be serious but if you move it may be nipped in the bud. HURRY !!

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Floaters can occur with eyestrain, lots of screen use. Ill be surprised if your generation doesn't have lots of floaters. You can't get rid of them, but they may lessen if you follow Drs advice

• 5 months ago

Did you just get a new router one that has 5G? Or did your phone get upgraded to 5G? I got one of those new faster routers that have 5G speed. and within two weeks of using it I started experiencing floaters and flashes of light. I looked it up on the internet and there's a lot of people reporting visual disturbances from using the 5G routers and 5G cell phones. so I turned off the 5G on my cell phone and on my router and went back to normal 4G speed and my floaters disappeared.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no, thats not norrnal, tell your parents so they can take you to the er or urgent care to get it checked out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no go and see your optition

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

have your eyes checked

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is it after you are physically active or just out of nowhere?

You might be anemic or even diabetic. I would talk to your doctor next time you go in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.