My wife is threatening to kick out nineteen yr old son out unless he gets a trade or goes back to college?

Our son does work. He just started his new job but it's at a burger restaurant. I have discussed the situation with him already about how she should aim for higher than a job than at in and out burger and I told him he should have stayed at the phone job that was paying seven hundred every two weeks but I'm... show more Our son does work. He just started his new job but it's at a burger restaurant. I have discussed the situation with him already about how she should aim for higher than a job than at in and out burger and I told him he should have stayed at the phone job that was paying seven hundred every two weeks but I'm not going to kick him out because of it. My wife is basically forcing him to get a trade or go back to college ( he dropped out of college his first year because he said it wasn't for him. He was attending a community college. I knew college wasn't for him because he never wanted to study and I feel as though he still isn't going to want to study this time around. He admitted to only going the first time around to please my wife. I just feel as though it's a waste of money if he's not passionate about it but my wife places a huge emphasis on everyone having a degree. so far our twenty year old daughter is the only one to have completed college. My wife is now telling me he cannot stay here working at that job and she is even trying to get his paperwork together to go back to school. Any advice? I'm at a loss. I'm trying not to upset my wife too much more as she is still upset about being punched by her niece two weeks ago.. apparently the girl was controlling to my wife and assaulted her..