I am 42 and still live at home with my parents. They are threatening to kick me out of the house. What do I do?

So I dropped out of high school 24 years ago and have been living with my parents ever since. I have no job, no car, no girlfriend, no friends and they just want to kick me out onto the street. I have a very stressful life. I play lots of xbox, playstation and eat lots of potato chips. I also have many heart... show more So I dropped out of high school 24 years ago and have been living with my parents ever since. I have no job, no car, no girlfriend, no friends and they just want to kick me out onto the street.
I have a very stressful life. I play lots of xbox, playstation and eat lots of potato chips. I also have many heart problems, which must be due to all of my stress.
My parents are in their 70s and they do not respect me. They complain about me and how I have never achieved anything.
Can I sue them for kicking out their only child? Can I also sue them for the abuse I have had to endure living at their horrible house?
What do I do? Should any child be treated this way? Thanks