Adult daughter cut me out of her life. Do you think I deserve it?

My adult daughter has completely cut me out of her life, and I just don't know what to do anymore. She is 34 years old, and I am 62. We have always had a really close relationship, up until about 3 years ago. We had a massive falling out over her husband. One of her former friends told me that her husband... show more My adult daughter has completely cut me out of her life, and I just don't know what to do anymore. She is 34 years old, and I am 62. We have always had a really close relationship, up until about 3 years ago. We had a massive falling out over her husband.

One of her former friends told me that her husband cheated on her with some random woman, and I told everyone else about it - but they all kept it a secret. After I told everyone, her friend told me it was all lies and she wanted to get back at my daughter for spreading lies about her sister in the past. My daughter eventually found out, and scolded me for it. She said that she will never forgive me for spreading lies about her husband, and that she doesn't want to see me again.

I've tried talking to her ever since, but she just won't. When there's a family get-together, either I'm left out, or my daughter leaves if she sees me there.

Do you think I deserve to have my daughter cut me out of her life?
Update: Why does this question keep on getting moved to the "Abuse and Spam" section?
Update 2: Is what I did unforgivable? Am I the best mother to ever exist?