what age do you think is a good age to have kids?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally think into your 30s would be the most ideal age, I think it’s always better to wait and that people should live their lives first and do everything they want to do, get it all out of their systems because you can never go back in time once you have kids. You always have to think of someone else first and can’t be spontaneous and get up and just go anymore.

But I think anything 28 and up is good, not too shabby. Late 20s should be the absolute earliest to have kids, IMO.

I think you should be married, have a house, be settled, and well established in your career, money saved up, etc. before you have a baby and a lot of times those things can’t really be realistically done before 30s anyway!

• 1 year ago

Mid 20s - late 30s.

1 year ago

45, the age my parents had me. You're fully mature and finally probably have your career together in this tough economy. Anything before that is too young.

• ron h
    1 year ago

early or mid 20's When it looks like you can keep a job and you're in a city where you'll probably stay for a few years.

1 year ago

12 years old is the best perfect age

1 year ago

N E V E R HAVE KIDS

• 1 year ago

50, 55, 60, 65, 70

• SW-6
    1 year ago

When you are done with the life you have that involves your enjoyment and freedoms that just wouldnt be the same or even exist if you have kids. If you still want to stay out late, get a bit tipsy, go on vacations or anything at the drop of a hat, meet cute men or women to run around with, etc., then you dont want to have kids yet till all that part of your life, those freedoms are all done. IMO wait till your 20'S and early 30's to get it all in before you give the next 18 years to doing and being only one thing: Mommy.

Source(s): Same thing goes for getting married!:)
    1 year ago

Any age after 16 years old. But better around 25-30 in my opinion.

1 year ago

17 to 14 and depends how attractive you are

• 1 year ago

Around 26 is a good age, I was 26 when me and my wife had our first kid we have 5 now.