How do I get rid of these bright white splotches or streaks I see in the screen of my smartphone when I turn it on?

Hi. I have a Boost Mobile ZTE Tempo X phone. When I turn it on, I see bright white splotches or streaks I see in the screen. How do I get rid of them?

I hope my phone did not get waterlogged. I can still use my phone, but it's detracting to see these splotches or streaks in the screen when I am using it, especially when I am using Google on it.

Please help- thank you.

Have the screen replaced.

That sounds like a display issue. There's really no way to fix it other than to replace the screen. However, replacing the screen may cost more than what the phone is worth depending on if you take it to a phone repair shop.

• Master Of Puppets

Sure you can fit it yourself if you really want. I don't know how good you are with opening a phone, though. That's why I didn't really mention it. Here's one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOpoMQzMFuA