Anonymous

Do you think that it'll be more enjoyable to work as a Delivery Driver for a Pizza Restaurant, or a server for a Family Restaurant?

Personally, I think that I'd enjoy being a Delivery Driver more. I can play my own music, most of the time I'll be driving, and it's not as "hectic" as being a server for a restaurant such as Applebee's or other places that require a large amount of servers.

I have interviews for both, but I think that I'd accept being a Delivery Driver. It won't be a lot of money I'll be earning, but I think that it'll be a job that I'll enjoy more and stick to long-term.

Your thoughts?

No trolls, please. They'll be reported & removed from this question.

Do not move this question. If you're not interested, then move along.

You're wasting your time, trolls.

I just reported a troll. If you're not going to take this seriously, then you'll lose 10 points.

@As Mad As Birds:

I was a "Driver Helper" for UPS, and I didn't get mugged or robbed.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

if you think you'd enjoy driving rnore than i would do that

1 year ago

It's the service industry. Both jobs will be dehumanizing.

• Erik
    1 year ago

I'm a delivery driver, and I know that servers probably make more, especially at nice restaurants, but this is bad enough. It's like you said, at least you get to be in your car, on your own, for part of the time.

1 year ago

YOU are on an open website with all walks of life with different personalities and trolls will appear here and there, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT BOTHER ASKING A QUESTION OR LEARN TO IGNORE TROLLS.

WAFI!!!!!

• Stoo
    1 year ago

"enjoyability" is something that's entirely dependent on your preferences. Some people would find delivery lonely and stressful, some people would be scared of a frenetic fast paced social environment. You do what's best for you.

• 1 year ago

Delivery sounds OK for the reasons you describe, but I'd also be concerned about robbery and shady characters in general. You're out on the street walking right up to strangers' doors ...and all by yourself.

• 1 year ago

You probably want to ask both places what your expected pay would be though both jobs depend heavily on tips. Do what you but keeping the pay in mind.