Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How can I lose weight?

I’m 16. 12 and half stone. OBESE I KNOW! And I want to lose weight. I already ate healthy so I’ve limited my calorie intake. I exercise regularly but I’ve GAINED WEIGHT! How can I actually lose weight ?

You are 16, a minor. See your dr and take their advice on losing weight. So many kids try to diet foolishly and dangerously and can, at the very least, cause problems like a blown metabolism and weight GAIN.

Limiting your calories does a couple things -- it slows your metabolism and makes you hungry.

Use the Ketogenic diet or Atkins.... and follow this way of eating for life. It's healthy.

If you go back to eating the way you always did? You'll gain the weight right back.

You might gain some muscle weight if you work out regularly and eat healthy. As long as your belly is reducing you don't need to worry too much.