how much does it cost to send a letter from the philippines to the US?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

U.S. About a $1.75. Or $70 to ship it Fed Ex. If you want it to get to America. You ship To Go in the Philippines part of Fed Ex. 3 out of 4 letters sent from the Philippines never reach America. If sent threw the post office regular postage.

Source(s): Have tried to send letters using the Philippine post office. They can take months if not lost getting to America. Use To Go if important. 3 to 4 days & there. Unless far from Manila & it needs go fast ferry to there. Then add a month.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Last time I sent one it was 59 php but that was about 3 years ago

• Marc
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

DID NOT Google.

HAVE NOT been to Philippines.

BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE in foreign countries, it will be "the same" as a USA letter to there. $1.50 to 2.00 USD in Philippine pesos. 75 pesos to 100 PHP. 125 PHP at most for 30 grams, one ounce IS MY GUESS. Philippines is a poorer country, it may be a tad lower. Foreign countries often go 15 grams for a letter.

• 7 months ago

nothing... Put the US address as the return address, and do not include postage... Easy Peasy

• RICK
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

They won't do it
      Considering its in the Filipino postal system they Weill know its a scam and the letter will go to their version of the dead letter office until after a few years its burned

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Its free if you just put it in the mail so postman can collect and deliver to US.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.