Am I being mean?

I banter with my friend Tom. However, both of us take ages to reply, he messaged saying he had a super busy weekend sorry it took him so long to reply. It doesn’t bother me too much we all have busy lives but he took about four days. Long story short, I was in a snappy mood and replied to his apology saying it’s... show more I banter with my friend Tom. However, both of us take ages to reply, he messaged saying he had a super busy weekend sorry it took him so long to reply. It doesn’t bother me too much we all have busy lives but he took about four days. Long story short, I was in a snappy mood and replied to his apology saying it’s okay, I only text when I am available and you definitely message to get some attention (he does love female attention A LOT). He didn’t reply to that message and just overlooked it talking about his friend, I don’t know if I pushed it too far and was actually mean. In the same bad mood I called him a f*ckboi and he said oh I thought I was just an idiot. I do feel a little bad, was I mean?
1 answer 1