Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 7 months ago

Single Mom working at hooters?

Hi!

So I'm thinking about working at hooters so I can have more money for my kids future because I am a single mom should I get a job at hooters? I have a friend that works there and she makes a ton in tips I'm already a waitress at a normal restaurant my friend asked and they sajd they would strongly consider me I'm 38 and I atleast think I'm beautiful should I do it or is it bad because of the outfit and the cleavage required to show?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

As long as you aren't too old, have big breasts, wash your hair and have a small butt.

• 7 months ago

If you want your legacy for your children to be that you tell them, "Children, I work at Hooters," go ahead.

If you feel like having a job is more important than morals, go ahead.

If you feel both those ways, and you think you have a shot at getting the job, even though most people expect 21 year olds working there, and not 38 year olds, go ahead.

If that's not the legacy you want for your children, and if morals are more important than having a job, or if you don't think you have a shot there due to your age, get a job elsewhere.

• 7 months ago

Who cares what anyone thinks...you need to provide the best life for your kids...I would never think poorly of a mother doing anything necessary to care for her children...

• 7 months ago

It's not a strip club. The Hooters here is just normal restaurant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

At 38? No.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You have the bust for it go for it, it is an honest job!

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It's your moral decision on whether more money is worth degrading yourself and women in general. Will you hesitate to say where you work when your child asks? Are you okay with them telling others you work there and teaching your child it's okay through your actions?

• 7 months ago

Understand that someone may follow you to your car after your shift, or even follow you home. Keep your eyes open.

• 7 months ago

I being a guy would say you shouldn't work there. Try finding a place where you will be respected by men and not lusted after. At least a place that would be pleasing to God for you to work at.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

that's hot. I'd bone you extra hard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.