Trinitarians / Jehovah's Witnesses: How does one remain separate or unstained from the world so that our worship is acceptable to God?

3rd try.

(John 15:19) “19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.”

(John 17:14) “14 I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. . . .16 They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.”

James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: . . . and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

Favorite Answer

One way in which we can remain separate from the world is by not getting involved in the Political issues. This would be following the example of Jesus Christ. When the people tried to make him king, he fled. Jesus Christ always steered clear of politics stating that his Kingdom was no part of this world meaning that his Kingdom was/is God's Kingdom, not mans. Jehovah's Witnesses follow this example by staying neutral when it comes to politics.

• 1 year ago

Typically, through a regular program of prayer and study, along with a lifetime of full, faithful participation in all of the work, worship, sacraments and devotions of the only Church that Jesus Christ ever personally founded, for the purpose of our salvation: The Holy Catholic Church.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Brian

The answer is you keep comparing your way of life with how the Bible teaches Christians to live.

Is this how jehovah's witnesses remain separate or unstained from the world so that their worship is acceptable to God?

Why is this acceptable to your god?

"Boy loses leg because of church belief"?

A SEVEN-YEAR-OLD boy from Bulawayo is precariously clinging to life, as his parents, who are staunch Jehovah's Witnesses are allegedly refusing that he undergoes a blood transfusion to save his life, citing church religious reasons.

The minor (name supplied) who is admitted at the United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH), has reportedly been in hospital for the past three months, after suffering a cancerous ulcer, which saw him losing his left leg. According to health workers at the hospital, doctors had initially prescribed that the boy undergoes a blood transfusion, before he eventually lost his leg.

"The boy is not producing blood and the wound is not healing. A few weeks ago his leg fell off on its own, as it was rotting and was dry. Right now he is only receiving medicine to assist him to generate blood but it appears to be futile. His parents refused him to undergo a blood transfusion, saying it was against their church doctrine," said a source from the hospital.

The workers also alleged that the boy's mother has kept him guard since February to ensure that the hospital does not carry out blood transfusion as prescribed.

Sunday News visited the hospital, where it witnessed the boy's mother standing guard besides his hospital bed. The mother declined to talk to the Press concerning the issue. UBH clinical director Dr Narcisius Dzvanga confirmed the issue, saying the hospital was only administering drugs to help the boy generate blood and also to ease the pain.

Those are lovely verses you have posted. Christians treasure them as very important to heed. The one in James 1:27 says in the bit you missed out, that Christians will look after orphans and widows in their distress as well as keeping unsullied from godless things done in a godless world.

Christians do that by "abiding in Christ" as shown in John chapter 15. Believing the words of Christ makes the Christian clean (vs 3) and then they must "remain in me, and I will remain in you... Apart from me you can do nothing... If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

And the fruit shown by Christians who keep unstained from the world is detailed in Galatians 5:22, plus "the fruit of lips that confess his name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." Hebrews 13:15-16. It's about having been cleansed first, by faith in Christ, then remaining with a cleansed conscience as we do the will of God in our daily lives.

• ?

In The LDS church, a person can be more "inspotted" from the world by going to sacrament as often as possible. And there are ways to be spotted by false accusations alone

Stay away from idolatry and don't cheat people to enrich yourself.

Reported as spam. That's how. (Not that it's easy for you, what with your being incapable of independent thought and all...some spam is bound to creep in.)

by living under the Atlantic Ocean with Ariel and aLL THE OTHER CHARACTERS FROM THE LITTLE MERMAID

• yesmar

The shortest answer would be to imitate Jesus.

Source(s): Jesus follower