How do guys feel about virgins?

• 1 year ago

stay virgin

• 1 year ago

virgins are most wanted for marriage

• 1 year ago

Speaking as a virgin and as a girl, I want to keep my virginity till marriage to make it more of intimate, special experience with the man i will spend forever with, and because I also know the risks of having sex before hand. There are so many stories about girls getting pregnant then raising a child on her own or being disowned by her family. That's not a thing I want to take a chance with before I'm ready. So if you are wanting to have sex and she doesn't respect it, please. Men, if they want, can just walk away should anything happen but the women can't.

• 1 year ago

The same way as I would feel about any other girl"

• Vertoo1 year agoReport

Always prefer new, looser play the game ended long time ago, virgin girls are real girls, I never compare virgins and non-virgins

• ron h
    1 year ago

Virginity is just having no sexual experience. We're all born with no experience, and at some point, most of us decide to have a first experience. Most men have a much easier time with that decision, largely because there's no way for anyone to ever guess whether we've had sexual experience. And it's us (men) who do the "poking." And it's women who take the Dick. It's very OK for a man or woman to decide that the right partner, right place and right time have not come together yet.

• Alan H
    1 year ago

They have the right to make their own choices.

• 1 year ago

Personally I would happily sleep with a virgin, but as a guy I think sex is more exciting when you’re having it with someone who knows what they want, and knows what they’re doing.

• 1 year ago

I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 26 and we've been together for 2 years with no sex

• savy1 year agoReport

R U in a long distance relationship. what is not ignite both of U when U come closer to eachother.

• 1 year ago

I feel like it depends on the guy

• oldprof
      1 year agoReport

To be or not to be...a virgin...is the gal's decision to make. But when both partners are virgins, chances are high that early on sex will not be very satisfying. In fact it could be a turn-off and kill the relationship.

• 1 year ago

Two of my fondest memories was taking the virginity of two nursing students when I was able to move into my own apartment, off campus, second semester at College. That opportunity evolved because at 19 I was able to became a student donor to the fertility lab of the Nursing School at College, being one of 16 male student donors. Over time, some nursing students learned who were donors, and we were considered safe due to our rigid heath checks. Anyway, virgin is a status of all younger individuals, until each partakes sex. I have always felt somewhat honored since graduating college for my contribution leading to pleasurable memories. Being single still, I haven't forfeited any opportunity with a virgin girl I've come to know, though it is not often we meet.

• The guy that brag s & talks at any age. but more so above 20yrs old & up is a punk. Inmature. No class punkbitch it is anything but macho cool and right of passage