A customer at my job makes me uncomfortable and I don’t know what to do?

I’m in college and I work at a coffee shop on campus. There is an older guy who comes in almost daily, and his stares make me uncomfortable. In the beginning of the semester, he would come in and always ask me for my last name (I never gave it to him) and the way he’d stare at me, made me uncomfortable. It wasn’t... show more I’m in college and I work at a coffee shop on campus. There is an older guy who comes in almost daily, and his stares make me uncomfortable. In the beginning of the semester, he would come in and always ask me for my last name (I never gave it to him) and the way he’d stare at me, made me uncomfortable. It wasn’t like I was wearing anything provocative, I was just wearing my uniform: blue shirt, apron, and black pants. So, I ended up telling my manager what was going on, and for about 2 months, the guy didn’t come in. He’s back now, coming in almost every morning, and his stares still make me uncomfortable. It has come to the point where I prefer to make drinks, instead of taking customers’ orders, to avoid him. One day, I saw him while I was walking to work (he works at the university - I think he’s one of the construction workers) and he just stoped and stared at me. So I tried giving him my “mean eye” but that didn’t stop him from staring at me. There’s 4 weeks left of the semester, and I’ve alrway told on him once, what do I do now? Report him to the university?