Can I quit a job that I won’t use on my resume in less than 2 weeks?

I just started working In a restaurant and I’ve never worked in a restaurant before. Honestly I HATE IT I even cried yesterday i feel like a slave working there and the managers and chefs belittle you. I won’t ever work in a restaurant again! I still have a 2nd job. I’m suppose to be going in in a hour and I sent... show more I just started working In a restaurant and I’ve never worked in a restaurant before. Honestly I HATE IT I even cried yesterday i feel like a slave working there and the managers and chefs belittle you. I won’t ever work in a restaurant again! I still have a 2nd job. I’m suppose to be going in in a hour and I sent her a notice last night but she asked if this is my 2 weeks notice or am I not showing up at all. My bf said I should not show up but I feel bad. I won’t regret it cause I literally hate it so much. Going there I’m already in a bad mood. I can’t handle 2 more weeks.