I threw up my birth control? Help me!!?

I’m on a tri phasic pill ( norgestimate ethynol estridol) Last month, I took my pill and threw up an hour later. I took the next pill in my pack, which happened to be the last active pill, So instead of having a 8 day break, it was an 9. I didn’t want to start my next pack a day early because I know I would confuse myself. So I just started on Sunday. Making it a 9? Day break. I used back up contraception for the first two weeks of the new pack. No I’m not pregnant, but my question is, did the 9 day break mess up my protection forever now? Or did it go back to normal once I started taking the pills on time again regardless of the longer break?

Everything is fine. You did everything exactly right. You used back up protection when you knew a pill was missed.

Now that you are two weeks into the new pack, everything should be exactly like it was before with no problems.

Start the new pack. No problem at all.

• Pippin

If there was an hour before you threw up, you would have already absorbed the pill, so it probably wasn't a problem.

But no, you have not messed anything up forever. You started the new pack. Everything is fine.

birth control is poison so if you threw it up it means you are healthy