Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 months ago

Is it anti-female to say that men can look good without any help at 70 while even 30 years old women must use cosmetics to look fine?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Best Answer

Lol, most men dont look that attractive either, you get bald, are hairy like gorilla’s, have ugly saggy balls etc. Most women I know personally look beautiful without any make up or surgery so. No I dont think most men look that good, most look gross.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I've known older women that look better than younger. It depends on the person. But I will say gray hair looks better on men

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

depends on why theyre saying that, ive never bothered with rnakeup rnyself

• 9 months ago

no it not anti female

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Men are clowns with makeup. Just look at drag queens

• 9 months ago

Yeah, you get this crazy thing at the moment where 60 year old women think they look like they're kinda 25....and dress accordingly....and hit on young guys...I know one women over 60 who says she don't find anything over 25 attractive. Then you got creepy old guys who look like...well, not great, who think they are gods gift and hit on young women....and cannot understand the rejection....lets face it, older specimens of both sexes can be a bit embarassing these days. The age of elegance is well and truly over !!

• 9 months ago

There is no 'must' about it. Many women don't use cosmetics and look fine.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Most men do not look good at 70, and most 30 year old women do not "need" makeup. 30 is young.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Humans are ugly

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

SOMEBODY didn't get any last night ..............................

• 9 months agoReport

Justin stfu you piece of shiit and get fvcked by your father you f@ggot gay whoore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.