How to stop being so sensitive? How to become emotionally tough like men?

Don't tell "you can't.... they've been trained hat way since childhood", why are you even answering if you don't have a solution? ONLY answer if you have a practical solution, for becoming emotionally insensitive.

Testosterone

Men aren't emotionally tough. Men are in fact very sensitive. They are prideful so their sensitivity is more selfish which makes them seem tough, but don't be fooled. I just saw a question debating if women would be able to reboot humanity with frozen sperm should men spontaneously disappear. All men answering were upset and saying things like "oh yeah, well we can destroy all frozen sperm and then what would you do?" men would rather humanity died than it be able to go on without them. A fragile ego is a sign of sensitivity.

Men are just raised to hide our feelings, we do not feel any less. If you want to work on managing your emotions then you can try calming techniques such as meditation and work on not getting worked up as much. It boils down to practice. Shaping your behaviors later in life (not sure your age) can be more difficult, just a warning.

Your error is the assumption that men as an entire group are emotionally insensitive.

You are better armed than any man with a woman's sensitivity, otherwise the human race would have ended a long time ago.

We're not we just keep our feelings to ourselves. Like I would never cry in public but I do when I'm alone.

• galwww

there's no "tougher skin" for human beings, its all about associating feelings to benefits or fears.

when a man gets hurt lightly, he associates that to getting tougher.

if his brain accepts that, he feels that's an achievement.

there's allot of toughen up attitudes for men like "men don't cry" and "rub some dirt on it".

those create social norms for men that they fear breaking, same as women.

but such things don't toughen anyone, they use fear and hate to fool us into thinking we're stronger.

mediation helps balance your emotions, philosophy helps you find purpose.

here's one i just heard

i endure the pressure my choice of life demands, because i prefer it to one of solitude.

and because i found that i can tolerate being judged more then being of no consequence.

.

I think you are confusing weakness with confidence, putting becoming emotionally insensitive aside.

Those who are too sensitive are emotionally weak, in my opinion.

Weakness can be conquered by confidence. Your problem is not being sensitive, it is how you react to situations, emotionally speaking.

Work on your confidence and self esteem by challenging yourself. What is it that makes you happy. What can you do to build up your self esteem? Find things that you are good at and set some attainable goals. Once you can do that, your emotional weakness will be strengthened.

you cant.... they've been trained hat way since childhood

nnaybe you should get sonne counseling, it nnight help you out

You have to be happy with yourself, comfortable in your own skin, confident in who you are

then what other people say won't matter

• megalomaniac

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but I agree nonetheless.