Zack
Zack asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Question for all the people who don’t want more social programs (ex: universal healthcare)?

You say you don’t want more social programs because you don’t want people taking your money.

However, YOU would be taking THEIR money as well, meaning you would be benefiting and wouldn’t really be losing money! So what’s the problem?

1 year ago

Your mom fingers her bhole for comfort LOL

• 1 year ago

Also, people would be taking less of your money. What the U.S. currently spends on non-universal healthcare is approximately twice as much as universal healthcare would cost. Countries with universal healthcare are able to take much less for healthcare than we do, because universal healthcare is cheaper than non-universal healthcare.

1 year ago

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul will always have the full support of Paul.

• The problem is that the combination of 22% or more federal income tax along with $150 a week to pay medical insurance is over 40% of my $40,000 annual income which leaves my hard work and desire to achieve stifled by YOUR social inadequacy, as well that 40% would be far more beneficial for me spent on my needs not a social expieriment that has been proven repeatedly to FAIL.

• 1 year ago

someone has to lose when greedy people take "free" stuff for themselves

1 year ago

I don't want the government to have power over my health care. Think DMV.

1 year ago

I don't want psychopaths taking my money and telling what I can and can't do. Screw off you sociopath.

Also many of those people are not fit and would be using more of my money than I would be using theirs.

• 1 year ago

Have you looked into how much it would cost for universal healthcare? Where is the money going to come from? There have been estimates that it could cause up to a 30% increase in federal spending if not more.

• 1 year ago

My biggest problem with this debate is the dishonesty of Democrats in promising something for nothing.

Universal healthcare requires everyone to pay more taxes and fees to fund the system and you will have less of everything else.

Older cars, worse places to live, and other sacrifices would be needed from YOU.

The idea that you can just tax the rich and everyone gets something for nothing is a lie.

• Mimi
    1 year ago

I'm not a thief, so why would I revel in the idea of stealing one's labor?🤨 Unlike Leftists, I don't resent others who have more wealth than I do, and can't stand the idea of my healthcare being paid by someone else under duress.