Will the federal pell grant cover my part-time tuition at an out of state community college?

I'm 25 and I currently live in California. I'm a U.S citizen by birth. I'm moving to New York permanently in two weeks and I want to start working on my bachelor's degree as soon as I get there. I'll be attending a public community college and I'll apply for a federal pell grant. I'll be... show more I'm 25 and I currently live in California. I'm a U.S citizen by birth. I'm moving to New York permanently in two weeks and I want to start working on my bachelor's degree as soon as I get there. I'll be attending a public community college and I'll apply for a federal pell grant. I'll be going to school part-time and getting 6 credits untill the 12 months required for residency is met.
I'll also work full-time. My question is, will my federal pell grant cover me being part-time for the first 12 months or not?