Can I apply for the federal pell grant if I'm an out of state student at a public community college?

I'm 25 and I currently live in California. I'm a U.S citizen by birth. I'm moving to New York permanently in two weeks and I want to start getting my bachelor degree there. I have to live in New York for a minimum of 12 months to establish residency and get financial aid from the state of New York. I... show more I'm 25 and I currently live in California. I'm a U.S citizen by birth. I'm moving to New York permanently in two weeks and I want to start getting my bachelor degree there. I have to live in New York for a minimum of 12 months to establish residency and get financial aid from the state of New York. I want to start working on my degree as soon as possible. Will I at least be able to get the federal pell grant for the first 12 months while I establish residency? Thanks.
Update: I know I'm too late to start my bachelor's degree and I want to get it done before I'm 30.