Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 8 months ago

I had to leave beauty school becuase of my pregnancy and now i owe money?

I was only there for the start of the school year, then I had to leave because i kept missing days. The counselor told me it was better withdraw and come back when im ready. The problem is I'm very poor. I was in and out the family shelter and I just got approved for welfare. There's no way I can pay these bills right now. What can I do? I only have $600 a. Month. Right now

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Best Answer

There's an old saying 'you can't get blood from a stone'.

But those bills will remain and get only larger.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

WHOA-HO-HO!! $600 a month?! You're like a rich person compared to me. Just be glad you didn't graduate from beauty school because they wouldn't approve you for welfare. The perception is that you went to school and should be able to get a job and do just fine on your own. PFFFFFFT! Just another lousy excuse to not help you because the crackheads and slutty, irresponsible whores with 69 welfare babies need it more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_EcpdgoWA

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 months ago

A Medical Leave of Absence WOULD be your best bet - check your school's student handbook for their policy and procedure. A Leave of Absence freezes your hours and tuition account until you return. When you return, there would be no changes to your original contract except that your graduation date would change.

• 8 months ago

Ask them if you can take a leave of absence and then come back (or defer repayment to your scheduled return date if you end up not returning). Or you need to work out payment terms with them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

That’s what u get for getting pregnant, preggor McGregor. Also, beauty school? Poor choice too

• martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you cannot pay, you have no choice other than to ignore all bills, calls, letters, or other contact from them or any bill collectors.

• 8 months ago

just write them a letter saying the truth ...

• Jim
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Pay them what you can each month.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.