Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 8 months ago

What places should i visit on time.i only have two days stay..any recommendation?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Take the double decker tour bus. If it's a warm day, sit on the open top deck. You'll get a good idea of where you'd like to spend time later and where it is in relation to your hotel. I believe you can get off during the trip and get back on a later bus. I've never taken it, but it was a good way to get around other cities I visited.

• 8 months ago

Staying in Manhattan, which is only about 18% of NYC's area, and arranged by area to cut wasted time moving around:

The Cloisters (wonderful, beautiful museum devoted to medieval & Renaissance)

Central Park--hit the zoo and the Strawberry Fields Lennon Memorial

Either Museum of Natural History/Hayden Planetarium on west side of Central Park, or Metropolitan Museum of Art on east side

United Nations (free or pay for tour; gift shop is tax free)

Times Square (mostly rather touristy, but side streets have wide diversity of excellent ethnic restaurants)

Greenwich Village

South Street complex of shops, ships, etc

Chinatown (eat at Wo Hop!)

Wall Street--stock exchange

• Mamie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

NYC? What are you interested in?

Do you like American history? Try Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty (they're both on the same ferry trip from the Battery).

Do you like bright lights? Try Times Square.

Are you interested in international politics? Try the UN.

Are you a foodie? Try Chinatown, Greenwich Village, the West 40's.

Actually, to amble around Greenwich Village any time of the day or night for any reason is a good idea, but there's so much more than just that.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I can think of a lot of places. How many days do you want to travel getting here?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.