Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

dd214 replace?

2 Answers

  • 2 years ago

    You have to contact the records section. You can do it on line. Do a search. If you did like they told you and got it registered at the country recorders office when you got out you can go down there and get a certified copy from the recorder.

  • Jon
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    there's several ways to do it.....depending on who it's or relative:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.