I had a dream about my dad and the guy in dating.?

So in this dream, the guy I'm seeing and I are sitting in the back seat of a car, i guess my dad shows up and my guy introduces himself, reaches out to shake his hand and my dad ignored him. my guy just shrugged his shoulders. Why is this huge for me; because when i started dating the father of my kids years... show more So in this dream, the guy I'm seeing and I are sitting in the back seat of a car, i guess my dad shows up and my guy introduces himself, reaches out to shake his hand and my dad ignored him. my guy just shrugged his shoulders.

Why is this huge for me; because when i started dating the father of my kids years ago, in my dream, when my dad found out i was with him, he demanded my boyfriend be killed. in my dream, my dad killed who is the father of my kids. Let's say that relationship ended up being a complete disaster.

My dad and i do not have the best relationship but it just sparks my curiosity because i've dated and "liked" other men and it just so happens that i dreamt with the father of my kids (who i loved) and this new guy (who i really really have an interest in).

Just wanting some input.