Where can I get free books?

I'm bored and want to read and I dont have any books that I have not already read.

I forgot to mention, I'm very lazy at the moment and I don't feel like going downtown to my nearest library.

I'm talking about Apps? Websites?

Favorite Answer

Most libraries loan ebooks. Go to the library s website and they should have info on what apps are supported. There are also free public domain ebooks available at gutenberg.org.

Some library gives away old books fr free.

The library is a great place to start.

Borrow some from your local library, read them, take them back and read some more.

Libraries have apps in which you can borrow ebooks and audiobooks. I like those, they really are fun and so much easier than going to the library.

Why not wait until you have a moment in which you're not lazy, you silly little sod?

There's this building with a lot of shelves in it. On these shelves are thousands and thousands of books. The building is called a library. The books are free to check out, you just have to return them so others can enjoy the them.

Try amazon

Your local public library.

Where I live, there are two within walking distance.

Your local library will lend you some.