I had a dream about my crush getting bullied?

Okay, so I don't know if this means anything but if it does, can you please tell me what it means? I have a crush named Jeremy and this dream revolves around him getting bullied and my friends and I trying to help him. The dream: People kept writing on Jeremy's locker. They wrote bad things on his locker.... show more Okay, so I don't know if this means anything but if it does, can you please tell me what it means? I have a crush named Jeremy and this dream revolves around him getting bullied and my friends and I trying to help him.

The dream: People kept writing on Jeremy's locker. They wrote bad things on his locker. My friends: Ava, Cat, Quianna, and other people including me were trying to help him. After all, we were his friends. One morning, I was talking to Quianna in science class about the whole Jeremy-Locker problem. Jeremy was sitting right next to us and told the teacher that he was also getting bullied at home too. Yes, even the teachers knew. But he was lying about getting bullied at home. "How can we help Jeremy?" I ask Quianna. And as we continue to talk, Quianna tells me that Jeremy told her some stuff about the whole bullying situation and then I become jealous. "Oh, well..." and I thought. I knew something about Jeremy that Quianna didn't so I lie to her and tell her that Jeremy told me something about himself last Friday. Then I was talking to a friend in that same class about how ugly my body was and an old lady who was teaching that class says, "Then take showers everyday if you want clean healthy skin like mine. You're too dirty and gross." I wanted to tell her that I had taken a shower that same day, but that would be a lie.

Now this dream is a bit vague, so I'm sorry if the details are not clear. Before I had this dream, I was thinking about Jeremy almost all day
Update: Before I had this dream, I was thinking about Jeremy almost all day because he and his ex-girlfriend who, by the way, is my best friend had gotten in a huge fight and his ex-girlfriend, *Lana* had been passing Jeremy really mean notes and talking behind his back. She was just doing that because she was trying to... show more Before I had this dream, I was thinking about Jeremy almost all day because he and his ex-girlfriend who, by the way, is my best friend had gotten in a huge fight and his ex-girlfriend, *Lana* had been passing Jeremy really mean notes and talking behind his back. She was just doing that because she was trying to cover her hurt by harassing him and bullying him. And Jeremy was trying to text me because he had a lot going on in his life so he kept trying to talk to me but I wouldn't open up to him
Update 2: He eventually gave up trying to text me and decided to talk to somebody else instead. And it hurt me a whole lot. I always think I'm so ugly when I'm around him at school and I just want him to talk to me again. Jeremy and I are not friends anymore and it's all my fault. I'm not good enough, I'm... show more He eventually gave up trying to text me and decided to talk to somebody else instead. And it hurt me a whole lot. I always think I'm so ugly when I'm around him at school and I just want him to talk to me again. Jeremy and I are not friends anymore and it's all my fault. I'm not good enough, I'm too ugly. I'm too dumb. I'm too everything. Anyways, does this dream mean anything? Or do I just really miss Jeremy and so my brain is constantly thinking about him?