My girlfriend wants me to get rid of my dog because of his behavior...?

My girlfriend wants me to get rid of my dog. We have been together for a year and a half. I’ve had my dog for over 5 years. My dog was always decently well-behaved, except for some separation anxiety issues. When I moved in with my girlfriend a year ago, his behavior went downhill, and has not improved. He pees and... show more My girlfriend wants me to get rid of my dog. We have been together for a year and a half. I’ve had my dog for over 5 years. My dog was always decently well-behaved, except for some separation anxiety issues. When I moved in with my girlfriend a year ago, his behavior went downhill, and has not improved. He pees and poops in the house, he doesn’t listen, etc. My girlfriend wasn’t much of a dog person in the first place, but now she is completely fed up. We just moved into a new house, and tonight he peed all over the floor. She flipped out and basically threatened to leave. Or to start spending all her time away from home. I understand her frustration completely, I really do. I am very frustrated and at my wits end with him as well, but I love him. I love her as well of course. This is breaking my heart and I feel completely torn. I honestly don’t know what to do. Help!